1. Who do you play in Blithe Spirit?
2. Describe your character in 3 words.
Robust, enthusiastic, optimistic
3. What is your favorite scene and line?
Act I, Scene 2 "Time is the reef upon which all our mystic ships are wrecked"
4. Through your character's eyes - what is Blithe Spirit about?
I am called upon to lend my professional expertise to an evening dinner party where I conduct a séance. Something quite unexpected occurs and I am consumed by my duty to rectify the situation.
5. What do you hope audiences will take away from the play?
Be careful what you wish, you may get more than you bargained for.